German diversity charter
The Diversity Charter is a corporate initiative to promote diversity in companies and institutions and is supported by the German Chancellor and the Commissioners of the Federal Government for Migration, Refugees and Integration.
The initiative aims to promote the recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in corporate culture in Germany. Organizations should create a work environment that is free from prejudices. All employees should enjoy appreciation – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Under the terms of the charter, Deutsche Hypo has committed itself to:
- cultivate an organisational culture characterised by the mutual respect and appreciation of each and every individual. We create the prerequisites for managers and employees to recognize, share and live these values. A special obligation is imposed on the management.
- review our personnel processes and ensure that they meet the diverse abilities and talents of all employees as well as our performance requirements.
- to recognize the diversity of society within and outside the organisation, to value the potential within it and to make it valuable for the Bank.
- to implement the Charter on internal and external dialogue.
- to provide information about our activities and progress in the promotion of diversity and appreciation annually.
- inform our employees about diversity and to involve them in the implementation of the charter.
|Signature "Charta der Vielfalt" (German only)||538 KB|