We treat client satisfaction as a top priority, therefore it is important to us to give you the opportunity to voice criticism. Hence, we have established a complaints office and measures for managing complaints. The aim of our complaints management system is to ensure prompt and appropriate processing of client complaints. Complaints received are evaluated to correct recurring errors or problems. By taking these steps, we hope to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
II.Complaints handling procedure
1. All customers (i.e. individuals, organisations and companies) that are affected by Deutsche Hypo’s activities may file a complaint.
2. The Deutsche Hypo complaints office is responsible for processing complaints. Complaints may be submitted to Deutsche Hypo orally, electronically or in writing.
Complaints submitted electronically may be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your written complaints to:
Deutsche Hypothekenbank (Actien-Gesellschaft)
3. We require the following information in order to process your complaint:
- Complete contact information of the party filing the complaint (address, telephone number, email address if applicable)
- Description of the circumstances of the case
- A clearly worded request and additional information as to the desired outcome of the complaint (e.g. correction of an error, improvement of services, resolution of a difference in opinion)
- Copies of the documents necessary to understand the matter (if available)
- If the party filing the compliant is approaching Deutsche Hypo on behalf of another party, proof of the authorisation to represent is required
4. The party filing the complaint will receive confirmation that the complaint has been received. If the complaint can be processed in a timely manner, the party filing the complaint will receive a response directly.
5. Depending on the complexity of the matter, the party filing the complaint will receive confirmation that the complaint has been received within an appropriate period of time. Deutsche Hypo aims to finish processing complaints within a month. If it is not possible to do so, the party filing a complaint will receive a notification during processing.
6. The party will receive a clear explanation if Deutsche Hypo is unable to comply with the request of the party filing the complaint.
7. Deutsche Hypothekenbank (Actien-Gesellschaft) does not participate in any dispute settlement procedures before a consumer mediation body. In addition to a civil lawsuit, you have the option of filing a complaint with the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority if your complaint concerns an alleged breach of regulations, compliance with which is monitored by the Bundesanstalt.
III. Other information
- Processing of complaints is free of charge.
- These principles will be reviewed at regular intervals